As you are already aware, COVID-19 is well and truly at our doorsteps in Western Australia and many of you may have already started to feel the impact.
In accordance to recommended hygiene and social distancing practices, we will be implementing the following public measures to keep our staff, clients and colleagues as risk free as possible, and help reduce the pressure on our hospitals.
- We will be minimising all face to face contact, externally and internally
- We will be disinfecting our office daily and following a routine of regular hand washing
- For all visitors to the office, you will be directed to wash your hands on arrival, by using the toilets in the corridor or via the hand sanitiser that is available on reception. Medical evidence supports handwashing for 20 seconds as still the best protection above hand sanitising.
- We adhere to a strict 1.5 metre social distancing policy, so please be aware and create a 1.5 metre distance between yourself and other individuals in the office when you arrive.
Please do not attend our office if any of the following apply:
- You are feeling sick or unwell
- You have recently traveled to a country considered to be of higher risk of COVID19
- You have been advised to self-quarantine
Our internal company measures include staff working from home, not attending group gatherings (such as business lunches / marketing events) and minimising all client physical interaction, except where absolutely necessary, in which case we will strictly follow the 1.5 metres guidelines.
Our staff are very used to remote working, having been doing it for years and are calm and taking practical steps to manage the foreseeable future in a practical way. We anticipate minimum disruption to our clients and work procedures.
As this is an evolving situation, we will continue to provide updates to our COVID-19 policy as and when it is needed.
Thank you for helping us to keep all of our staff, colleagues and clients as healthy and risk free as possible, and our hospitals able to deal with the most urgent needs.