Cullen Macleod - Lawyers in Fremantle
Many law firms in Fremantle boast about their success rates in and out of the courtroom. Cullen Macleod is all about reaching successful outcomes for our clients – in fact, we are proud of our 98% success rate. However, Cullen Macleod began life as an antidote to the “traditional” law firm; a mix of the right experience without layers upon layers of bureaucracy. When it comes to helping people with legal matters in Fremantle, we believe everyone deserves robust service and representation, no matter their case.
Real People Helping You with Real Problems
Our guiding philosophy is simple; we are real people who help real people like you. We help people like you with pressing and often daunting legal problems. We don’t want to bombard you with legalese and complex documentation for the sake of it; we work hard to gain the best outcome for your situation.
If you cannot understand what we tell you, it’s just like telling you nothing at all. We sit down with you and explain what you may be entitled to, and what you can expect from us. Through continuously improving ourselves and improving our processes, we focus on you. We focus on you and your needs instead of wasting time worrying whether Form A is counter-signed in triplicate before it ends up in Tray B. We’re about three core principles: People, skill, and efficiency.
Our Range of Legal Services in Fremantle
We give all our clients top tier legal advice and services by focusing on professional skill and efficient outcomes. In fact, 13 out of 15 lawyers at Cullen Macleod are senior lawyers; we have nine principals and four senior associates. Our fantastic team assist people in Fremantle with legal matters such as:
- Commercial & Business Law: Our Commercial & Business lawyers in Fremantle can assist with property and business acquisitions, commercial contracts, privacy agreements, corporations and securities law
- Dispute Resolution / Litigation: Our Dispute Resolution & Litigation lawyers in Fremantle can assist with arbitrations, contractual disputes, partnership disputes, and other arbitration requirements
- Property Law: Our Property lawyers in Fremantle can assist with leasing agreements across retail, commercial, and industrial complexes, property development agreements, undertaking due diligence
- Liquor Licencing Law: Our Liquor Licencing lawyers in Fremantle can assist with advice and preparation of liquor licences, compliance checks, due diligence
- Employment / Industrial Relations Law: Our Employment & Industrial Relations lawyers in Fremantle can assist with unfair dismissal, unpaid entitlements, all aspects of HR and industrial relations law
- Family Law: Our Family lawyers in Fremantle can assist with divorce and separation, spousal maintenance, consent orders, property and financial matters
- Wills & Estates – Succession Planning: Our Wills & Estates lawyers in Fremantle can assist with elder law, estate litigation, business and personal succession planning
- Settlements / Conveyancing: Our Settlements & Conveyancing lawyers in Fremantle can assist with acting for buyers and sellers of residential, rural and commercial property, caveats, power of attorney, settlements
- Franchising Law
Our principal clients come from one of four major sectors: business owners, property developers and investors, hospitality and tourism, and individuals. We’ve worked with enterprise level corporations such as Woolworths, helping them secure their liquor licences for their BWS chain of stores, small business, and of course, everyday people looking for legal advice they can trust.
Talk To Us
If you’re in Fremantle and are looking for straightforward legal advice, litigation, arbitration, conveyancing, or representation, talk to one of the experts on our team. If you want to know how we work, who we are, and why you should choose us, contact us via email at email@example.com or via phone on 08 9389 3999.
We assist clients in all of the following areas in and around Fremantle:
Fremantle – North Fremantle – East Fremantle – South Fremantle – Palmyra – White Gum Valley – Beaconsfield – Hilton – Hamilton Hill – Bicton – Attadale – Melville – Willagee – Samson – North Coogee Coolbellup – O’Connor