Greg assists clients in the areas of Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Wills & Estates and Employment Law.
Greg joined Cullen Macleod in 2016 bringing with him over 30 years’ hands-on experience practising law in Western Australia. He was a partner in his own firm for 20 years and also spent nearly 2 years with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry WA as Legal Practitioner Director of CCI Legal. He has also worked as a consultant, Lead Counsel and Legal Practitioner Director at other firms.
Greg’s prides himself on taking the time to fully understand his clients and the nature of their problem(s), and working with them to achieve positive and cost-effective solutions.
Greg’s key areas of practice are advising and representing:
- Directors, shareholders, trustees, corporates and partners in all courts and tribunals in relation to allegations of breach of joint venture/partnership agreements, breach of director duties and Corporations Act disputes
- Business owners and private clients in all courts and tribunals in relation to sale of business disputes, breach of contract, breach of vendor finance agreements, misleading and deceptive conduct, breach of Australian Consumer Law, etc.
- Beneficiaries and others regarding their rights and entitlements when Wills are dispute
- Both owners and parties with a legal interest in a mortgage, caveat and easement and other property disputes
- Clients in relation to insolvency and bankruptcy matters
- Buyers and sellers of real property in relation to default and termination disputes
- Landlords and tenants in relation to lease disputes, including unpaid rent and ‘make good’ requirements
- Builders and property owners in relation to building and construction disputes, including Construction Contract Act Adjudications
- Clients in recovering through use of enforcement orders including seizure and sale of property, debt appropriate orders, statutory demands and other enforcement orders
- Employers and employees in relation to their rights and obligations under the Fair Work Act, Industrial Relations Act and in respect of contracts of employment
Greg looks forward to being able to help you.
Contact him on email@example.com or 9389 3999 to have a chat about how he can assist.