Alison specialises in family law and is dedicated to assisting clients with all of their family law needs.
Alison was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria in 2006, and subsequently worked in a variety of areas of practice including commercial litigation and family law. In 2009, Alison relocated back to Western Australia and commenced working exclusively in family law.
Alison joined Cullen Macleod as a Senior Associate in May 2017. Alison regularly appears in the Family Court of Western Australia on a variety of matters.
Alison has experience in all areas of family law, including:
- Property settlements for married, De facto and same sex matters
- Spousal and adult child maintenance
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Child Support Agreements
- Parenting matters including negotiating appropriate care arrangements & relocation
- Representing third parties in relation to financial and child related disputes
- Mediation & Dispute Resolution
- Advising on interpretation and application of existing Orders and binding financial agreements
- Enforcement of existing orders
Alison looks forward to being able to help you.
Contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org or 9389 3999 to have a chat about how she can assist.