RECEPTIONIST & ADMINSTRATION ASSISTANT
PERMANENT FULL TIME POSITION
About the role
We are looking for a Receptionist & Administration Assistant to join our team who will be our first point of contact for clients, providing a welcoming and positive initial experience.
In addition to the primary reception tasks and client interface, there are various basic financial and administrative tasks that are required to support the team.
Don’t worry if you’re unsure of how the legal industry works… We’ll get you up to speed!
About the business
Cullen Macleod is a law firm with 5 specialist areas. We have a professional reputation as a legal firm of choice, and an employer of choice. Many of our clients are referred by other law firms. We have an ethos to recruit and retain high-quality people, give them ample opportunity to flourish, and to reward hard work, dedication and a positive attitude.
Cullen Macleod has a strong commitment to developing its people and offers the following benefits:
- A focus on coaching and development of technical and other skills;
- A positive, friendly and supportive workplace, with a focus on a healthy and happy people – including weekly yoga , fortnightly massages, extra annual leave Happy Day, dog at work days, and many more;
- Well-resourced IT and related systems;
- Parking available nearby.
Skills and experience
Key selection criteria:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Professional attitude and appearance;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise; and
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Please apply with a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 29 July 2022.