Rebecca specialises in family law and is dedicated to assisting clients with all of their family law needs.
Rebecca’s diverse experience and knowledge across practice areas gives her the edge in negotiating better outcomes for her clients. Her ability to quickly understand the root causes of issues and see the bigger picture provides her clients with the practical, sensitive and strategic solutions that they need.
Rebecca’s background in finance and banking law at a national firm, then in commercial litigation before she chose to specialise in Family Law, gives Rebecca a strong understanding of the financial and business aspects of family law disputes. This is complemented by her first degree in Psychology and natural empathy which enables her to understand the emotional challenges of family law matters.
Rebecca's key areas of experience include:
- Advising and acting in respect of children and financial matters, in most cases resulting in mutually agreed outcomes
- Providing advice and preparation of surrogacy agreements, including advising on Western Australia’s first surrogacy agreement
- Negotiation and preparation of binding financial agreements
- Child support Agreements
- Complex property settlement matters
- Parenting and relocation matters
- High conflict parenting issues
- Advising and providing representation for Applicants and Respondents in relation to violence restraining orders and misconduct restraining orders.
Rebecca looks forward to being able to help you. Contact her on email@example.com or 9389 3999, to have a chat about how she can assist.