Patrick is a Senior Associate in the Liquor Licensing and Property & Commercial Teams.
Patrick advises clients in the hospitality, commercial and property areas. With a family background in liquor stores and associated businesses, and currently undertaking a Masters degree in Economics, Patrick’s experience and skills give his clients a unique insight and practical viewpoint.
Patrick has a keen interest in administrative law and economics, being key drivers for his commercial minded approach to legal matters. These areas are particularly relevant to the areas of hospitality / liquor licensing which is heavily policy dependant, and a particular ‘hot’ area for government decision-making. Patrick’s specific interest in these areas gives his clients a particular benefit when advising upon their commercial, property or hospitality transactions.
Patrick’s key areas of experience includes acting for individuals and businesses in the following areas:
- Advising on all liquor licences, from small bars to large national liquor stores. Recent experience includes successfully applying for the first 3 liquor licences in Australia for the international franchising brand of Brotzeit Bier Bar & Restaurant to Australia
- Advising clients on disciplinary proceedings before the Liquor Commission
- Assisting counsel in preparation for Liquor Commission hearings and liquor licensing appeals to the Supreme Court and Appeal Court
- Advising on and drafting employment agreements and other work place agreements
- Advising on and drafting commercial leases
- Advising on the sale and transfer of businesses
Patrick looks forward to being able to help you. Contact him on email@example.com or 9389 3999 to have a chat about how he can assist.