Melissa specialises in the areas of Wills & Estate Planning and Deceased Estates Administration.
Melissa graduated from the University of Notre Dame in 2003 with a Bachelor of Laws and was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 2004. She worked for a number of years for a specialist family law firm prior to focussing her interest and expertise in the areas of Estate Planning and Deceased Estates.
Melissa’s practical client-focussed approach will ensure your matter is dealt with efficiently to achieve the best possible outcome. Her key areas of experience include the following:
- Wills and estate planning (including drafting complex wills incorporating testamentary trusts)
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Enduring Powers of Guardianship
- Advance Health Directives
- Estate administration
- Probate Applications
- Letters of Administration (Intestacy) Applications