Kim is an accredited family law specialist, and supports her clients through their family law process.
Kim applies her specialist technical legal skills with her results driven view to create a strategic plan for her clients’ cases. She focusses on the key issues and takes a pragmatic, cost conscious approach to resolution.
Since 2006, Kim has worked in family law and dedicated herself exclusively to family law since 2010. Coming from a small business background and holding both a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of International Business, Kim understands the commercial reality of running a business and works as a team with business owners and their financial advisors. She speaks in plain, no jargon English, with her clients and their children’s best interests always at heart. She is a member of the Accredited Family Law Specialist Committee of the WA Law Society which administers the specialist program in WA.
Kim’s key areas of experience include:
- Parenting matters - Working with clients to ensure the best interests of their children are met;
- Financial matters – Property settlements; spousal maintenance; complex asset structures and businesses; superannuation splitting;
- De facto and same sex matters;
- Pre-nuptial agreements - Preparing and advising on binding financial agreements, to allow parties to protect their assets in case of separation;
- Child support – Binding child support agreements;
- Family violence – Supporting parents and children;
- Relocation matters – Interstate and overseas;
- High conflict parenting matters;
- Mediations and alternate dispute resolution – Advising and representing clients in out of court negotiations;
- Court representation – Preparing documents and representing clients in court proceedings.
Kim looks forward to being able to help you.
Contact her on Kim Morrison or 9389 3999 to have a chat about how she can assist.