Katrina is a family lawyer dedicated to assisting clients with all of their family law needs.
Katrina practises exclusively in family law. Katrina has experience assisting client’s achieve favourable negotiated agreements and mediated resolutions in both financial and parenting matters. Where negotiated agreements cannot be achieved, Katrina has experience representing clients in the Family Court of Western Australia. Katrina aims to achieve cost effective outcomes for her clients.
Katrina graduated from the University of Western Australia in 2012 with a Bachelor of Laws and Commerce and was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Western Australia in February 2013.
Katrina commenced working in Family law in September 2010, initially as a Law Clerk during her final years of study. Katrina re-joined Cullen Macleod’s Family Law division in May 2018, after previously working at the firm from September 2010 until January 2015. Between February 2015 until April 2018, Katrina worked at specialist family law firms in Perth, Western Australia.
In 2018, Katrina was recognised by Doyle’s Guide as a Family Law Rising Star for Western Australia.
Areas Of Practice
- Advising and acting in respect of children and financial matters, in most cases resulting in mutually agreed outcomes
- Divorce and nullity of marriage
- De facto and same sex matters
- Complex property settlement matters
- High conflict parenting issues
- Child welfare and relocation matters
- Spousal maintenance and adult child maintenance
- Child Support
- Representation during Mediation and Family Dispute Resolution
Katrina looks forward to being able to help you. Contact her on email@example.com or 9389 3999 to have a chat about how she can assist.