Joshua joined Cullen Macleod Lawyers in March 2020 and works in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Team as a Senior Associate.
Joshua was admitted to practice in December 2013 and since that time has developed extensive experience in civil litigation.
His main areas of practice involve building, construction, property and real estate disputes.
Joshua has experience advising clients in relation to:
- Building contracts, in particular in relation to requests for extensions of time, progress payment disputes and defective workmanship claims;
- Construction disputes, both residential and commercial;
- Lease disputes, including claims for unpaid rent, failure to make good and early termination;
- Sale of land contracts, in particular in relation to failing to settle on the contract and breaches of warranties and representations; and
- Making demands for payment of money, or resisting claims for payment, under each of the above scenarios.
Prior to joining Cullen Macleod Lawyers, Joshua worked at an international firm and boutique firms, which gave him a broad generalist practice. That background allows him to understand legal principles beyond his current property disputes practice area and to think of creative solutions to client problems.
Joshua’s organised, calm and considered nature means that his clients trust him and he is able to work constructively with other lawyers to achieve a quick and practical negotiated resolution for clients.
Joshua is also an experienced advocate and can appear for clients in any Court within Western Australia if required.
Joshua looks forward to being able to help you. Contact him on firstname.lastname@example.org or 9389 3999 to discuss how he can assist you.