Hayley specialises in family law and is dedicated to assisting clients with all of their family law needs.
Hayley practises exclusively in family law with a focus on property disputes and child-welfare matters (including relocation, child abduction and Hague Convention proceedings). Hayley aims to facilitate prompt, cost-effective and sensible solutions for her clients in what can often be stressful and challenging circumstances.
Hayley’s key areas of experience include the following:
- Advising and acting in respect of children and financial matters, in most cases resulting in mutually agreed outcomes
- De facto and same sex matters
- Child support agreements
- Spousal maintenance and adult child maintenance
- Negotiation and preparation of binding financial agreements
- Complex property settlement matters
- Parenting and relocation matters
- High conflict parenting issues
- Mediation and dispute resolution
Hayley looks forward to being able to help you.
Contact her on email@example.com 9389 3999 to have a chat about how she can assist.