Anton Conti assists business owners, property investors, property developers and individuals in all aspects of property and commercial law including franchising.
Anton is a highly regarded property and commercial lawyer with over 20 years’ experience. With a family background in the property industry and a personal interest in property investment and development, balances the legal issues his clients face with a practical understanding borne out of personal involvement. Anton’s clients include major WA property developers to individual tenants. He acts for property developers, shopping centre and retail owners, large corporations, government departments and individuals advising on residential, rural, commercial, industrial and retail property acquisitions, disposals, leases and developments.
Anton also leads our settlements team which provides value-added conveyancing services to our property clients. Consequently Anton understands the nuts and bolts of property transactions as well as the complicated legal aspects and can offer his clients an end to end service for their property sales and acquisitions.
Anton’s experience includes:
- Conducting leasing work for the owner of a Perth CBD office tower comprising of 57 floors of office space, plus associated retail arcades
- Facilitating leasing matters for the owner of a major Perth metropolitan shopping centre which accommodates in excess of 90 retail stores
- Preparing contracts and due diligence reporting for the purchase of rural, commercial, industrial and retail property, metropolitan and regional shopping centres and several properties in excess of $25 million
- Preparing contract documents for off the plan sales of residential strata complexes and acting as the Seller’s settlement representative in respect of the settlement of those lots.
- Conducting the conveyancing work for developers, including a more than 300 lot subdivision of residential vacant land lots in the southern suburbs of Perth and various strata apartment complexes ranging from 130 apartments to 240 apartments; and providing records management, general property, strata and conveyancing advice and dealing with disputes with Buyers
- Leading and managing settlement teams conducting in excess of 100 properties per month
- Advising on the structure, documentation and legal requirements for the introduction of a ride-sharing service to Australia – Shofer
Anton looks forward to being able to help you.
Contact Anton at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (08) 9389 3999 to discuss how he can assist you or your clients.