Katrina graduated from the University of Western Australia in 2012 with a Bachelor of Laws and Commerce and was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Western Australia in February 2013.
Katrina re-joined Cullen Macleod in May 2018 in the Family Law division, having previously worked at the firm from September 2010 to January 2015, initially as a Family Law Clerk during her final years of study and then in the Family Law and Commercial Litigation divisions.
Since February 2015, Katrina has practiced exclusively in the area of Family Law. Between February 2015 to April 2018, Katrina worked at specialist family law firms.
As a family lawyer, Katrina has experience assisting client’s achieve favourable negotiated agreements and mediated resolutions in both financial and parenting matters. Where negotiated agreements cannot be achieved, Katrina has experience representing client’s in the Family Court of Western Australia.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Australia 2012
- Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Corporate Finance and Financial Accounting), University of Western Australia 2012
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia, 2013
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia, 2015
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- 4 February 2013
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Law Society of Western Australia